Reports that China's suspended swimmer Sun Yang is under investigation and could miss the Paris Olympics in 2024 for training in a 'government funded facility' have been exaggerated, writes Tracey Holmes.
Read More »
Reports that China's suspended swimmer Sun Yang is under investigation and could miss the Paris Olympics in 2024 for training in a 'government funded facility' have been exaggerated, writes Tracey Holmes.
Read More »The suspended Chinese swimmer Sun Yang has been reported to have broken the terms of his doping ban, leaving WADA to confirm it will investigate.
Read More »Swimming officials have taken action after the controversial champion appeared to leave his Olympic dream in tatters.
Read More »The World Anti-Doping Agency said it would investigate allegations that disgraced Chinese swimming star Sun Yang had broken the terms of his ban from the sport.
Read More »The World Anti-Doping Agency said Saturday it would investigate allegations that disgraced Chinese swimming star Sun Yang had broken the terms of his ban from the sport. The Times newspaper reported that the three-time Olympic champion had been training in government-funded facilities despite his four-year suspension.
Read More »Swimming star Sun Yang has refused to give up on his career despite seeing his hopes of defending his Olympic title at the Tokyo Games shattered by a suspension of over four years issued by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
Read More »Chinese swimmer Sun Yang has been banned from competing at the Tokyo Olympics — but his career still has a heartbeat.
Read More »Chinese swimmer Sun Yang's doping suspension has been almost halved to four years but he will still miss the Tokyo Olympics.
Read More »Chinese swimmer Sun Yang will miss the Tokyo Olympics after the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Tuesday handed him a ban of four years and three months for violating anti-doping rules. CAS, which came to the decision after a high-profile three-day retrial,
Read More »Chinese swimmer Sun Yang will miss the Tokyo Olympics after the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Wednesday morning (AEST) handed him a ban of four years and three months for violating anti-doping rules.
Read More »